Saturday October 25th from 10am-1pm
- Win prizes playing games
- Carve your pumpkin (you bring the pumpkin and we will have the tools for you to carve, leave the mess with us)
- Face painting and fake tattoos
- Make your own s’mores
- Meet some fireman and see a real firetruck (October is Fire Safety month)
- Go on a cemetery tour
- Enjoy our pie toss
- Shop with our vendors
- Learn about some of our ministry teams
- Enjoy a cake walk
- We will have plenty of food to eat (hotdogs, donuts, chips, soda, baked goodies, caramel apples)
- Make sure to stop at one of our 4 photo opportunities set up around campus!
All proceeds from food sales and donations goes to our Youth Mission fund for Salkehatchie 2015.
If you are interested in having a table in our vendor section please contact Lucy Kelly (new or new homemade items ONLY). The cost is $20 for a vendor spot and all proceeds you make you keep. 1 vendor per table.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THE FUN!